Prima Diagnostics is now accredited by the National Accreditation Board for Hospitals & Healthcare Providers (NABH), the highest recognition for quality patient care and safety in India thereby joining the league of very few NABH accredited Diagnostics in Bangalore.
NABH Accreditation Is A Mark Of Excellence In Patient Safety And Quality Patient Care That Ensures:
- 1. Commitment to create a culture of quality, patient safety, efficiency and accountability towards patient care
- 2. Establishment of protocols and policies as per National/International Standards for patient care, medication management, consent process, patient safety, clinical outcomes, medical records, infection control and staffing.
- 3. Patients are treated with respect, dignity and courtesy at all times.
- 4. Patients are involved in care planning and decision making.
- 5. Patients are treated by qualified and trained staff.
- 6. Feedback from patients is sought and complaints (if any) are addressed.
- 7. Transparency in billing and availability of tariff list.
- 8. Continuous monitoring of its services for improvement.
- 9. Commitment to prevent adverse events that may occur.